Android Application Course in Musaffah
Android is an open source and Linux-based operating system for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. Android was developed by the Open Handset Alliance, led by Google, and other companies. This tutorial will teach you basic Android programming and will also take you through some advance concepts related to Android application development.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Android programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Android programming from where you can take yourself to next levels.
Android programming is based on Java programming language so if you have basic understanding on Java programming then it will be a fun to learn Android application development.
Android Application Development course is designed to quickly get you up to speed with writing apps for Android devices. The student will learn the basics of Android platform and get to understand the application life-cycle.
Learning Outcomes: By the end of the course, student will be able to write simple GUI applications, use built-in widgets and components, work with the database to store data locally, and much more.
- Introduction – Installation Creating project Basic understanding of project structure
- Layouts – Flow layout Linear Layout Relative layout Table Layout
- Content Providers
- Phone Services
- XML Layouts
- Create template
- Generate APK
- Controls – Button Check Box Text Field Radio Button Toggle Button
- Creating menu and submenu
- Implementation of Toast message.
- Alert Dialog creation.
- Spinner integration.
- Intent pass.
- Login form
- Creating Calculator Program
- Implementation of puzzle game.
- Creating Tab bar.
- Google map
- Database integration using SQLite3.
- Database integration with MySQL.