BIM Training in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi
Our BIM Revit courses (Revit Architecture, Revit MEP and Revit Structure) are designed to get you up and running in a professional environment in minimal time.
- Revit is Building Information Modeling (BIM) software that caters to all aspects of a building designing project, used in architectural projects around the world by professional engineers, architects, designers and facility planners. This powerful application is popular because it lets you create and work with integrated construction documents.
- These Revit training courses are taught by Autodesk certified and industry experienced construction designers. You will learn to develop high quality and more precise architectural designs using information-rich models for more well-versed design decisions to support sustainable design, clash detection, construction planning, and fabrication. Moreover, any changes made are auto-updated throughout the project, keeping the design and documentation synchronized and consistent.
- The Revit courses will begin with the basics of 3D building designing and will include training of Building Information Modeling, viewing the building model, loading additional building components, using dimensions and constraints, design modeling, detailing and drafting, construction documentation, using walk through technique, sun and shadow techniques, creating legends and keynotes, and rendering the projects.
BIM Course Outline:
- Creating an area plan
- Creating an area tag family
- Adding new areas
- Generating area legends
- Creating area schedules
2. Linking Models
4. Coordination Review
5. Checking Interference
6. Configuring your text
7. Viewing templates
8. Importing and Exporting CAD details